Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I’m new here and recently inherited a 2013 Abarth. I’d like to take it on a 1,400 mile round trip adventure, but there is no spare tire. How do you handle road safety without a spare?

thank you!

· Registered
1,170 Posts
There is an inflation kit/flat fix goop under the seat.

· Registered
159 Posts
My kit is missing, I'll have to replace it sometime, but the bigger concern for me is availability of tires. Check your tire size and scope out a few retailers.

I have an Abarth with 16" wheels, so I only had 2-3 choices for tires and nobody around me carried them in stock. Fortunately I wasn't in a rush but I could see that being annoying if I was waiting with a flat tire.

· Registered
14,464 Posts
I personally don’t care for the sealant goop inflate in the tire. The sealant goober ups the inside of the alloy wheel. I used this slim tire plug tool. For punctures in the tread face of the tire. You plug the tire, then fill it up to the correct pressure. With the portable tire Compressor that came with the car. You can’t fix, a side wall puncture. This is also a permanent fix. Unlike the slim goop in the tire.

Gesture Font Screenshot Office equipment Web page

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.