Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted rally style driving or fog lamps to their 500? I'm not looking for a huge pod with 4 lamps. There are plenty of universal options but I wanted to get some feedback (and hopefully pics) on the choice you made. Did you have to make custom mounts? size? etc.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Has anyone mounted rally style driving or fog lamps to their 500? I'm not looking for a huge pod with 4 lamps. There are plenty of universal options but I wanted to get some feedback (and hopefully pics) on the choice you made. Did you have to make custom mounts? size? etc.
Thanks
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/...on-forum/2217-adding-fog-lights-500c-pop.html

Checkout and msg Top, he can send pics of his setup and tell you more about them. While it is possibly not exactly what you like it might be useful.

·
Registered
765 Posts
You could get that front bar thingy from 500madness and just drill into that pretty straight forward install from there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.