Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed off on the car Monday, its a factory order so won't see it here in Vancouver until the fall. The forum has been very helpful and will post info and pics as the story unfolds... Options are the power sunroof, upgraded stereo, and air; will likely put in an oil filter, performance exhaust, and perhaps lower it (too much water here for cold air). Oh ya, manual of course!

·
Registered
433 Posts
awesome sauce!

I owned an orange vw GTi... don't think I will ever get another orange car but the Rame looks so good on 500 Sports.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
awesome sauce!

I owned an orange vw GTi... don't think I will ever get another orange car but the Rame looks so good on 500 Sports.
Fahrenheit edition?

Love orange cars. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats on your order! can't believe you won't have it until FALL though. I placed my order on 6/14 and it's scheduled to ship 7/7. FIAT USA told me I'll have it sometime this month.

surely it doesn't take them THAT much longer to get up to Canada, does it? :confused:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
awesome sauce!

Fahrenheit? i own an 08 GTI and in the process of getting a sport/Manual, i know the power isn't there but is the fun comprable?

·
Registered
433 Posts
no it was a tropic orange 00 GTi Vr6, a Porsche paint code only offered that year... the first year of mkIV in north america. mine was actually built in wolfsburg before they switched production to brazil.

sorry to threadjack =P

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats on your order! can't believe you won't have it until FALL though. I placed my order on 6/14 and it's scheduled to ship 7/7. FIAT USA told me I'll have it sometime this month.

surely it doesn't take them THAT much longer to get up to Canada, does it? :confused:
I'm in Toronto and bought one a few hours ago and I was told a special order wouldn't arrive until early October now. Apparently the factory is closed for most of this month and because of that August production is full so they wouldn't build mine until sometime in September with a 3 week transit time to Canada. Needless to say I bought one in stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts