Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
that is WAY cool! :cool:

the White Prima's look the best to me with the black stripes. adding the red wheels really makes is "pop" (pardon the pun!:p) :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pretty sure - they're Rays / Volk GTC Face1 wheels. Can't really tell cause of the red, but that looks about right.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Loving it.

Even better if it had a red interior. Just imagine that, red wheels, red mirror and red interior on a white exterior. :D

Good to know we can get Rays wheels for the Fiat 500. Rays makes some amazing wheels and I bet this won't be the last we see from them for the 500.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was just going to say hi to you when i saw ur name. You're getting around pretty well Jon' - getting your work stolen all the time.. LOL - i wish i was that well known. Then maybe i'd have a bimmer like yours - if you still have it.

Also, i wish - i don't have any money or a job with which to buy one. I want to see the olive green in person though, before i judge which color i want; unfortunately want doesn't = can gets, ya know .. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, my wife and I were looking at a white Sport but considering black and other colors too. Just need to find one get it asap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So are you going to turn it into one of your custom rides, like you have with the rest of the fleet? I like the Challenger better with the vinyl btw - much meaner looking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts