Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy because I downloaded the manual for my car and read it cover to cover so I know all the goodies of my new Fiat 500 before I drive it home. I know reading it before even recieving the car might be a little crazy, but am I alone here?

So, am I the only one that reads the maunal cover to cover?
(Not including all those darn saftey warnings of course.:p)

I also read the Multimedia Manual. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woo excited to get my DVD.
I will bring my portable DVD player and watch it on the way home. j/k I'm not that crazy.

·
Registered
707 Posts
i've been looking for a digital copy of the owners manual as well. would like to figure out how to skip to the next radio station using the buttons on the back of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Manuals

where did you find it to download, i would like to do the same before i get my car.
i've been looking for a digital copy of the owners manual as well. would like to figure out how to skip to the next radio station using the buttons on the back of the steering wheel.
phattbam: see Page 6 of the Multimedia PDF

Heres the manual:
http://www.box.net/shared/644gjb7bas

Multimedia Manual:
http://www.box.net/shared/lqio8y47q9

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I did not download mine it came with my owners manual shrink wrapped along with the manual and reddish leather-like wallet. Personally I think the wallet should have been made to mimic the seats with the black/brown looking leather and silver material inserts, that'd have been cool but yeah, included not a download for me. Am I the only one that is being prompted to pay for the download with options for a monthly pass or single pass or something?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Am I the only one that is being prompted to pay for the download with options for a monthly pass or single pass or something?
Just chose the "upload" option or whatever it is and upload any random PDF you might have. It'll give you temporary access to download the manual.

Also, to the OP, I too downloaded the iPhone app and manual and have read the entire thing.

D.

·
Registered
707 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
You are not alone. I have the CD and paper copies. My wife thought it was a little strange reading it while sitting on the beach - oh well - it was a good read. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
While discussing an issue with Fiat Customer Service, I learned that you can get a hard copy of the owners manual, warranty manual and blue and me manual so I asked them to mail them to me. It took only 3 days to get them. I glanced through the warranty manual, but read the owners and blue and me manuals cover to cover. Always like having printed copies of car manuals in the glove box in case I need to check something while on the road. Fiat Customer Service told me these manuals are not provided by the Dealerships and must be requested through them. Definitely worth having.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts