Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mine is doing the same thing, although didn't think to have it repaired and I just had my 8K oil change. I have to say i was hoping for a little more service from my dealer i.e. wash it before I get it back. (this means you Fiat of South Bay ;))

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Mine is doing the same thing, although didn't think to have it repaired and I just had my 8K oil change. I have to say i was hoping for a little more service from my dealer i.e. wash it before I get it back. (this means you Fiat of South Bay ;))
Wow! Mine was spotless when I got it back after my 1st oil change; Fields Fiat of Orlando. It looked like Pig Pen when I brought it in.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I noticed a few bubbles under the clear as well, not sure they'll change it out but maybe I'll get lucky and they do, guess we will see if I remember to bring it up by that time.
Spoke with my dealer about that problem when I had the springs installed. He said 'no problem', they were already aware of the problem. I'm waiting till my next oil change and will have it changed then.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Spoke with my dealer about that problem when I had the springs installed. He said 'no problem', they were already aware of the problem. I'm waiting till my next oil change and will have it changed then.
Good to know, I just hope I remember to mention it when the time comes.:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rear Badge

Mine has started fading and getting bubbles in the rear badge. Will bring it up on the next oil change. Along with the peeling black rubberized coating on the drivers side window switch. Flaking the coating and it is falling into the switch itself. Interestingly it is in the inside area that does not come in contact with your finger when you operate it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Mine has started fading and getting bubbles in the rear badge. Will bring it up on the next oil change. Along with the peeling black rubberized coating on the drivers side window switch. Flaking the coating and it is falling into the switch itself. Interestingly it is in the inside area that does not come in contact with your finger when you operate it.
egoldeng,

I'm sorry to learn of the badge issue here. It would be beneficial to let the Service Manager at your Studio know the next time you're in for service.

Has the flaking caused any issues with the operation of the window?

·
Registered
301 Posts
My Daughter was surfing and found this Forum. THANK YOU!! We just took her 2012 in and got 2 new Badges replaced under warranty.
Fiat Sport,

Great! I'm happy to hear your Studio was able to have your daughter's issue taken care of. We have a lot of great members here always willing to help each other out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Badges

Both my badges were defective and both were promptly replaced....along with a new engine computer, ALL wiper arms, driver's seat, instrument cluster, both rear wheel bearings, headlight harnesses, and starter motor, bolts and wiring and front speakers. Be glad the badges are all you have to complain about (so far).

Thank you Johnston Chrysler, Hamilton, Ont., Canada...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts