Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What lighbulb do I use to replace this or do I have to buy a whole new unit? Also how do I get the dome back up in the roof it doesn’t appear to fit back in? 2014 Fiat 500L. Would appreciate anyone’s help....please.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I would think the unit snaps back in. The bulb should just pop out. Should be able to read the size on the bulb itself or look in the owner's manual.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lost the bulb unfortunately before writing down the serial number. Fiat dealership couldn’t even give me the answer.
They said I had to buy the whole unit as they don’t sell the light bulb individually. I find that impossible to believe. Hoping someone on here has a clear answer for me as to what the lightbulb is and where to get it. As far as it snapping back in, you would think and hope it would be that easy but apparently it isn’t or I am just having trouble with it. I will check owners manual. Friends - if you have the answer as to what bulb it is please respond with that answer and where to get it. Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Being able to replace dome light bulbs ended years ago. Over time automakers have made that impossible and now require you to buy a whole new unit. My 1999 Toyota Camry was the first car I had that was this way. Wish I had better news for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.