Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone aware if the volume of the back-up sensor beep can be made louder? I've not found any adjustment but thought perhaps it was something that could be done at the dealer. Even with the stereo off, I just find it way too soft, but with the stereo on... NO WAY. I'm spoiled by the MINI sensor, which could be heard loud and clear even over the stereo. Seems a bit silly to include such a useful safety item and then hamstring it with that puny beep.

Anyone?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I didn't even know there was a beep. Now to find some toddlers in the neighborhood to test it with.
Only on the convertibles, since you can't see squat out the rear.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I believe they are talking about the optional part assist. It beeps faster as you come close to an object while in reverse.
I thought it was only for the C model? Who knew.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
It should read *I* guess. Your sentence didn't have a subject.
I am kidding.
Don't get me f'in started. You can't express a thought on here without getting people bent out of shape. Debating is fine, but back up your point of view with some solid evidence. I didn't know we had a league of super humans that don't make mistakes. Makes me sick.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Don't get me f'in started. You can't express a thought on here without getting people bent out of shape. Debating is fine, but back up your point of view with some solid evidence. I didn't know we had a league of super humans that don't make mistakes. Makes me sick.

I would have replied sooner but my cape sometimes gets in the way of my typing.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I would have replied sooner but my cape sometimes gets in the way of my typing.
It's because you're typing with one hand and doing god knows what with the other, which apparently is your business,lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts