Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to accent a few interior pieces and have them wrapped in real carbon fiber so that as I decide to add other pieces they will all match patterns etc.

Anyone used anybody they can recommend?

Fiat 500 Argento Sport

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I want to accent a few interior pieces and have them wrapped in real carbon fiber so that as I decide to add other pieces they will all match patterns etc.

Anyone used anybody they can recommend?

Fiat 500 Argento Sport
I'm personally going to be testing carbon out in a few weeks, looking at making some components an also wrap existing stuff.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you going to get a do it yourself kit?

if so which one link?

There was a post in here somewhere that showed a company wrapping carbon using a submersing method. I want it done in this fashion.

If someone sees the link again let me know. was a you tube video I believe.

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
are you going to get a do it yourself kit?

if so which one link?

There was a post in here somewhere that showed a company wrapping carbon using a submersing method. I want it done in this fashion.

If someone sees the link again let me know. was a you tube video I believe.

Sent from my Argento 500
Still looking as to which direction. That method you mentioned was some type of etching I believe.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen a few companies that do this now. I am seriously considering the temp face place door cubbies, tach shroud and my mirror covers in Hydrographic Carbon Fiber.

Total cost $300 for 5 or 6 pieces!

Fiat 500 Argento Sport

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I've seen a few companies that do this now. I am seriously considering the temp face place door cubbies, tach shroud and my mirror covers in Hydrographic Carbon Fiber. Total cost $300 for 5 or 6 pieces! Fiat 500 Argento Sport
Since it is pretty tough and rugged once done and looks so nice, that doesn't seem terribly bad, go for it!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
FIG!!! Such a stranger these days, good to see you on here still, how are the other "projects" (cars) doing and obviously the 500 as well??? :)
Seriously, where have you been, Fig?

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I think the last time I spoke to him was around Christmas

1 - 20 of 22 Posts