Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool car. Cool bike. What is the cafe racer in the background? Old two stroke Suzuki maybe? I like it...
Yes indeed WLD, its my baby! 1975 Suzuki T500 Titan. 500cc's of 2 stroke goodness! It took me 2 yrs and plenty of sweat, tears, and money. Lol!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I LIKE it... Well done. I wont hijack your thread by getting us side tracked on all of the old two strokes I have enjoyed and worked on over the years :)

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Yes I painted it with the same rattle can as the bike. Lol! Its a 1990 Honda Hawk GT 650
Nice job!! An excellent alternative to one of the Scorpion ones, that I don't think will fit anyway (but I'd still like to have).

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! I also did the 500 flat black stripe on the side. The dealership wanted $500! I almost fell over! So I went onto Ebay and ordered a set. It cost me something like $30 shipped. Lol! An hr of labor later and presto! I did a write up of it on 500 madness.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I REALLY like the look of those Ciaos! I'm becoming more and more sold on them for the wife's car every time I see them...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Nice clean look

1 - 17 of 17 Posts