Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/...vil-automotive-car-show-april-7th-12-4pm.html

Rev Scorpion said:
Bevil Automotive Car Show
7729 Maplewood Ave
North Richland Hills, TX 76180

12-4pm
$10 to enter, free to "spectate"

I would absolutely LOVE to see some Fiats come out and win some awards!
The other club I am associated with will be out in force, so there will be some really nice cars.

Come out, have fun, and lemme see your car!!
Im planning on being there, i hope to see some other DFW area Fiats out there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
sounds good

·
Registered
116 Posts
Sorry guys... been a stupid busy couple of weeks...

The car show has been moved to APRIL 14th (not the 7th) - same time and place tho.

Hope to see everyone there.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for this, its coming up in like 2 weeks, gotta get washed up and stuff, im hoping to see some good representation from the fiats.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just a reminder to everyone...

The car show is THIS Saturday from noon-4pm.

Address is:
Bevil Automotive
7729 Maplewood Ave.

If you need directions, feel free to call the shop at: 817-656-4499

I hope to see a few Fiats! (we are expecting about 100 cars)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just a reminder to everyone...

The car show is THIS Saturday from noon-4pm.

Address is:
Bevil Automotive
7729 Maplewood Ave.

If you need directions, feel free to call the shop at: 817-656-4499

I hope to see a few Fiats! (we are expecting about 100 cars)
Dang, that's pretty close to where I used to live in Watauga. If I had my Abarth already I'd be very tempted to do a road trip. Maybe there'll be another one in the future.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think I want to go also, what do you guys think of meeting somewhere just before and roll in together. I am in Garland so I don't know of a good place to meet over there. I am pretty much stock but I can come at least clean.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Locogirlp was stock except for her interior, i was stock except for an intake, so you should have been there

·
Registered
207 Posts
Being stock didn't bother me. I was fully detailed Friday to come, but I had so much yard work that had to be done this weekend that I was going to put off until today. The threat of bad weather forced me to do it Sat. and left me no time to go. Hopefully next time...or a mini meet at this shop just for Fiats so I can see some of their work and meet some other owners.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just posted in another South Central thread of being a new Lounge owner living in N. Dallas. Will be monitoring for any get-togethers. This Saturday though I'll be at the HamCom looking for an amateur 2-meter radio for my car. Hope to have my callsign plates in next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts