Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve lost so many wheel covers on my 2012 fiat pop. They used to be 65.00 then 75.00 now 150.00. Can anybody recommend replacement wheel covers that will stay on, a set of 4? Nothing fancy or even with “fiat”. Just something that looks decent on my white Pop that will be reliable. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Check out Walmart, or any auto supply store. 15“ after market wheel covers. There are some nice ones. Reasonably priced.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Thanks for the response.
Have you tried 500 madness? They might have some takes off’s. Personally, I would ditch the steel wheels with the covers. The covers will just fall off again. Replace them with some alloy wheels.

·
Registered
2013 Verde Azzurro Pop
3 Posts
Have you tried 500 madness? They might have some takes off’s. Personally, I would ditch the steel wheels with the covers. The covers will just fall off again. Replace them with some alloy wheels.
Thanks. I’ll check it out.
These are for my Wife’s car. I hate these plastic caps, but she wants it the way she bought it.
They are insanely expensive for what they are!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm curious why my front passenger cover keeps popping off - now gone - I did bend the rim a tad hitting a curb, could that be it?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Make sure you line up the wheel cover to the air inlet thing when installing. It is really hard to see at first but if not, the wheel cover won't be on properly and will fly off easily. Probably lots of mechanics and tire installers don't know or try to bang it on because it does not sit right and then the tabs break off.. I'd take the wheel covers off myself and reinstall if rotating tires etc. I would bet lots of technicians don't put these wheel covers on correctly as there isn't any hole for the air thing to stick thru

·
Registered
29 Posts
I love to look of the Pop wheel covers. Wish they made exact copy in an allow wheel. Those darn Italian designers can really get some things so right, it becomes timeless. Shame the cost new are mental. But gosh, they look so fricken perfect (on an unmodified Pop of course)...and I am totally bias because i have a Pop:) haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts