Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am wanting to install a front Fiat 500 Abarth Genuine bumper onto my Sport edition and wanted to know if anyone has a list of all the parts which would need to be changed to carry it out as if it was factory?

Also how necessary is it to change all the underparts of the bumper, will it be possible to just fit the Abarth bumper in place of the Sport one?

I have found a Used Genuine replacement however it is just the skin, if you could have a look and advise if I would need to add any other parts that would be a great help:

Many thanks in advance

·
Registered
12,868 Posts
Since the European Abarth front bumper, differs from the NA ones. I really can look up parts. Your best bet is to go to a Fiat dealership, in the UK. See what’s needed. I bet there are some differences of brackets underneath.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since the European Abarth front bumper, differs from the NA ones. I really can look up parts. Your best bet is to go to a Fiat dealership, in the UK. See what’s needed. I bet there are some differences of brackets underneath.

Good Luck.
Thanks for the advice, I will check with a dealer as suggested - fingers crossed 🤞🏻

1 - 3 of 3 Posts