Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We review the 2016 Fiat 500 Abarth. After taking a look at the extreme and the mundane side of cars, this Abarth blends a bit of both. There are many options in the sub compact segment like the Mini Copper, Toyota iA and of course larger cars like the Honda Civic, and Mazda3. This Fiat is older choice, the question is after all of these years, does it make sense to own?

Full Written Review: http://www.savagegeese.com/reviews/fi...

Thanks To:
Karen M. Hammershlieffe
Jack Bucky Rogers

SavageGeese is:
Scott Turbowski - Starbucks Social Media Expert #F1bound #instalike
Mr. Goose - Pro Lingerie Salesman

Index:

0:00 - 0:40 Intro
0:40 - 3:05 Exterior Impressions
3:05 - 10:50 In the Shoppe with Turbowski
10:50 - 19:10 Driving Impressions
19:10 - 25:32 Interior Impressions
25:32 - 26:13 Final Thoughts
26:30 Outtakes

For hauling 100 KG Cocaine it is not the right vehicle. :D:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have lived with the car he doesn't show it enough love it can't be explained.I pulled up next to a Maserati Gran Turismo today and I think I was having more fun than him.With a ecu piggyback and an intake you can go to 200 HP easily.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I only ever had one check engine and it was due to the waste gate actuator what was faulty. replaced it with a tubrosmart wga and everything was peachy

·
Registered
191 Posts
Haven't been active on this forum, mainly because I've been enjoying the **** out of my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth too much to bother wasting time posting about it! I've noticed a few names from way-back-when in the posts here! I made it through barely the first minute of this "review" before I had to stop and mute, actually just stop this whole pile of B.S. First, did you notice the "reviewer" is wearing a Honda-branded jacket!? This is one of the many typically idiotic "reviews" of our Fiat 500 Abarths. I for one, don't need any idiotic reviews from fist-heads who have no clue what these cars are "about", or what Fiat and Abarth mean in terms of automotive history, much less, any respect for that history or it's value! More to follow...

·
Registered
191 Posts
When we met, my wife and I both owned reliable, boring Hondas, 12 years ago. Since then, I bought my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth (but kept my 2003 Honda Element), she traded her Accord in for a 2016 Fiat 500X, with ZERO input from me, and has since traded that in for her 2018 Alfa Stelvio, also, with mainly zero input from me. In that time frame I've also bought a Scrambler Ducati Icon (which my wife put down the deposit on, before I even knew I'd buy it!), and have since traded that in for a Ducati Hyperstrada. I'm half Scottish and half Norwegian, my wife is half Swedish and half whatever, but we've both gravitated (on our own, independently) toward Italian vehicles. You can buy your Japanese and your Korean and your Canadian and your "American" cars, but my wife and I will take "Italian" transportation any, and every day! If we could somehow afford to live on a lake somewhere here in Minnesota, there's be a goddamned Riva at the end of our dock! That's actually how I "feel" about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts