Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im probably picking up a set of stance wheels. I will be down sizing from stock 16" sports to 15", I like the idea of smaller old school wheels and plus the 15"'s weigh considerably less than the stock wheels. Anywhoo Ive never gone with this look before, what size tires should i be getting? wheels are 15x8 and the car will be lowered on coilovers once they become available
thanks!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think 205-50-15 would probably be a good choice, a bit of stretch but nothing extreme and plenty of options in that size.

If you wanted to be a bit more aggressive and depending on how low you want to go you could also do 195-50-15s too.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! what size would be ideal to not get any fender rubbing if I decide to go fairly low? ( lower than the eibach pros I have currently)

·
Registered
166 Posts
The lower you go, the more stretch helps with preventing rubbing, so in that case the 195-50-15 is the better choice. Obviously we have not yet tried these combinations to see what happens but with adding 1.5" of wheel width and a change in offset I think the narrower tire is a safer bet to avoid rubbing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.