Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a set of rim from a spider that I would like to fit on my 2013 500 sport.
Do you think it will fit?

Thanks for the help

Jonathan

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'd take the gamble. 124 wheels are 16 or 17", 1/2 or 1" wider, with 37 vs 40mm offset from what I'm reading. Tirerack lists tire sizes with very similar outside diameter for both 16 or 17.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Won't fit. The centre hub on 124 spider wheels is 54.1mm. Too small for the 58.1mm hub on the 500. I own both cars.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking at buying some new aftermarket wheels next spring. I've been doing a lot of back and forth research on sticking with 4x98 and limited selection, or going to 4x100 with wobble lugs to broaden my choices. Anyways, my question is regarding the two pegs on the wheel hubs that align the wheel over the bolt holes. Do these come out when you use aftermarket wheels with hub-centric rings? Do aftermarket wheels usually come with the smaller holes drilled in them for these alignment pegs? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking at buying some new aftermarket wheels next spring. I've been doing a lot of back and forth research on sticking with 4x98 and limited selection, or going to 4x100 with wobble lugs to broaden my choices. Anyways, my question is regarding the two pegs on the wheel hubs that align the wheel over the bolt holes. Do these come out when you use aftermarket wheels with hub-centric rings? Do aftermarket wheels usually come with the smaller holes drilled in them for these alignment pegs? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
You can just remove (unscrew) these alignment pegs, all aftermarket wheels will require this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts