Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not like the stock ones much... any suggestions for putting aftermarket rims on the Fiat 500?

·
Registered
98 Posts
the nice thing with the fiat 500 is it looks good with most rims. just depends on what look are you going for? just nothing with too much chrome and you should be fine. if youre going just for looks then 18" rims will be fine but if you want something more pratical and better handling then just stick with 17".

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that a strong 5-spoke design would be perfect with this car. You don't want something too flashy that would detract from the natural lines of the car.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Nothing too flashy would look good on this car. Something like a Volk TE-37 or even something along the lines of a Work VS-XX rim would look good on this car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Color match would be stealthy unless your car is a loud color then its just a little too showy for my tastes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
fiat 500 is a european/american car. HRE wheels are defiantly it if you have the coin or can get. fiat 500 factory wheel size seems to be a 16 inch

·
Registered
15 Posts
fiat 500 is a european/american car. HRE wheels are defiantly it if you have the coin or can get. fiat 500 factory wheel size seems to be a 16 inch
HRE wheels will match? I'm contemplating the 17" M40 rims in black...

Mine's a Tropicalia Yellow with Racing Stripes Side Decals & Checkered Top with glass roof...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wouldn't the HREs be worth more than the car itself in a couple of years? I like the TE37 in 17" idea; the key deciding factor for this decision should be weight, imho - the engine needs all the help it can get.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hahaz... I'm on the 16" at the moment...

Saw an offer for the HRE 17" @ approx 700USD.. was thinking abt it... :eek: wondering hw they'd look together...

I upgraded my previous Grande Punto to the 17" MINI Cooper S Cabriolet Black Star Bullet Rims... and sold the car as a whole in less than 2 mths after the upgrade :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts