Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally have a good inventory of Exhaust Systems for the FIAT in stock.
These are the result of 3 different prototypes and are great look, fit, sound and improved top end power.

We are sure guys are gonna love these. I already read a post from someone who bought it. They are quite pleased with it. Not too loud a system for sure but it does have sound that is gonna be unique and full of character.

Fiat 500 exhaust- Road Race Motorsports by ROCKHARD37, on Flickr

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any pics of them on the 500? or even a video/sound clip of the exhaust?
Yes and yes. On our site there is a picture on the car and go to our site where you can click into our YOUTUBE channel. There are a couple sound clips there. They have been posted on this forum too I think. There are drive by clips, rev up clips.....

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. You can expect an install video shortly for this product. Maybe even late tonight if I do not nod off. With that, it will be complete. Install video, driveby vid, stationary vid, pict of the part, pict installed on the car. This is all we can do really. GGGGreat!

Thanks
ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been promising a vid. The one I have is kinda incomplete because batteries died on the camera but I think it is enough to go with. gonna finish it up tonight. By the way I found out that when Road and Track had my car, the Director of SRT division of Chrysler drove our car. His quote as I heard it was, " Why don't we have this exhaust in the Mopar catalog?" We will see. Hum. PM me if you want names and don't believe it. just do not want to post out in the open. People will get in trouble if they see it in print here.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I put up the install instructions on our YOUTUBE channel. I will try to embed it tomorrow, unless someone know the how ticket on how to do it for me. We can put it in this thread. The exhaust gives your 500 , Character, Power and Style!

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, thank you. We want to make everything as easy as possible for everyone when buy our products.

ROAD/RACE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.