Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have recently been requests for Rob at Road Race Motorsports to make a video of his car driving by to hear the exhaust and intake...

He was more than happy to answer this request and has posted a short video on his youtube page .... Hopefully more videos like this to come in the future !

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work Road Race !!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/roadracemotorsports1#p/a/u/0/tWgAoOTxJ0w

Car Sounds Great !!!

P.S my intake is in the mail and i cannot wait to put it on my car !!!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
He is not. Just about as far away from us as it gets. Montreal vs. L.A. We know him because he is a customer and a well informed one to boot. He know more about the 500 that most people on the boards. That said, he is just someone who bought an intake. He is someone i wished worked for us. That said.... reason for this post is that the CLUB SPORTIVO exhausts are in stock now. We make them ourselves so it is just a small batch. All you need is an exhaust like this. Plus if you like the sound and the looks, I will not tell you it makes power ,but it does make some top end power! Enjoy.
Most new vids on our YOUTUBE CHANNEL are FIAT 500, so here is a link to our channel. Here you will find link to, "Drive by" and sound clips etc.... Note the sound on the "drive by" but what caught my attention more was how fast the car took off from a start and how it revved right into the peak power. That should be noticeable difference. IF you agree with me, RRM CLUB SPORTIVO seems a lot quicker than a stock 500.

EXHAUSTS are in stock. 10 built 7 in stock. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts