Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oct 29th (Sat) we are having an Open House/ Meet for all of our customers. We would love to see FIAT owners attend.

FOOD
MUSIC
GIRLS
RAFFLES
COSTUME CONTEST
CAR SHOW (Judged!)
FREE PARTS INSTALLS

See our SEMA cars before they leave for VEGAS. See our FIAT as well as our JEEP RUBICON. We will Unveil them at the meet.
This is an annual even that gets bigger each year. Please come and join the fun. I would love to meet FIAT owners and I am sure I will have some time to chat with everyone.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
393 Posts
this should be an awesome event, since myself and some others will likely not attend someone PLEASEEE take pictures.

would be really cool to get a sneak peek at the Fiat 500 before SEMA.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope that So. Cal has some FIAT fans or Owners better yet. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
10:00 am
13037 Lakeland Rd. Suite F
Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670

Get special deals that day too. Call us if you are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Road/Race Halloween gig

I made my way to the Road/Race event Saturday and here are the results:

Eibach Pro kit & installation.

I couldn't be more happier with the results in regards to both R/R and the improvement in handling of the car. I spent a couple hours beating the piss out of the car this morning at 6AM on Highway 74 - Ortega highway for good measure, as that is the way I roll, ha ha....

The event started up a little slow however, picked up quite well and there were auto enthusiasts from all over the board. (Not a large Fiat showing which is some what understandable, I suppose....)

Unfortunately, their project car (500) was not present as it was victim of the (Trade show shuffle) and was delivered to it's SEMA show handlers early the morning of the event. I did witness several cell phone images and was quite impressed both visually as well as to the "Privy" info I was able to muster through conversation. I am sure we'll have news in short order.

Random I know however, in conversation with Rob (The owner) who was very cordial as well as storied in too many facets of 'automobilia' to mention I ran across this Lancia race car frame up restoration project. Too **** cool!

Long story short: The crew at R/R were great guy's, not the all knowing holier then though or insanely overpriced alternative that are oh so commonly found in the aftermarket automotive industry. Good guy's that are genuine enthusiasts, willing and eager to jump into a conversation with a guy driving a Mitshubishi, a Kia, and lucky for us a FIAT!

Needless to say, I am a life-long customer cemented within a 2 hour period from introduction, customer service experience, to the ever important results the next day in the canyon. Now I just need to work up the cash for a R/R intake and axel back, ha ha!

Thumbs up!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Good to hear a positive experience. I'm looking forward to dealing with Rob in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I want to that the guys that could come out. Thanks Chris for the kind words as well. This is how we are. We wish we had the time to give everyone this kind of attention. We do give the most we can give.

ROAD/RACE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts