Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out Jay Leno's Garage. He drive our FIAT 500 along with his own. See the Video.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

Watch the video at front page titled 2012 Prima Ed.

Second half of video he drives our car and comments in Jay style.

Enjoy.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
7 Posts
Outstanding!!! Jay does such a great job and is obviously a fan not just using marketing speak. Nice drive of the "souped up" version. Very fun.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jay is kinda A.D.D. he has too many cars. With tat said he loved the car and from what i heard, his off camera comments were a lot more meaningful. It is an honor to have him drive it. Going to call him this week too to discuss hopping up his. Gonna be cool.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
393 Posts
Jay is kinda A.D.D. he has too many cars. With tat said he loved the car and from what i heard, his off camera comments were a lot more meaningful. It is an honor to have him drive it. Going to call him this week too to discuss hopping up his. Gonna be cool.

ROAD/RACE
Jay is a true car enthusiast, I like that he doesn't choose a brand over the other or domestic's over import's. Its great to see he appreciates a car for what is it.

Keep us updated with Jay and your 500, im already more than interested in this haha

·
Registered
765 Posts
:eek: Holy crap...so Jay Leno and I drive the same car to work?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He has 3 500s. He did not say that in the VID but I know it is true. They both drive to work in one and maybe the NAnny. :)

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
No matter what car Jay tests drives. He's alway open minded about the vehicle. It can be a real dog of car, and he'll present it in a nice way. Love the video clip.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes. he loves everything from steam engined cars to rocket engines so he will give things a fair shake. Love the vid too, just wish I could have been there that day of the shoot.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is this still up on the front page?

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
453 Posts
Not that I saw. Wasn't even in the first several pages.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here's what I think is fantastic about Jay Leno:
He is able to see a car for what it is, and evaluate it on that basis.
This type of evaluation made him fall in love with the 500, just like me!
Top Gear tends to do a great job at this too and all but "Eeyore May" love the car as well.

Car and Driver continues to bash the 500 because they are judging it on a different basis. I subscribe to this magazine, but may not renew my subscription when that time comes partly because of this. Motor Trend was a little less biased (I also subscribe to them) and I'll definitely keep this in mind going forward.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts