Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We have listened to what the customers are asking for and we at Road Race Motorsports are happy to announce that we are now offering the same great dyno-tuned Corsa intake with a Wrinkle-Silver finish. Because these are special order we will have a limited batch for the moment and we suggest calling in today to SECURE your intake with our Wrinkle-Silver finish. You can also order your intake through our Online Store and add "i'd like the silver finish" in the comments section :cool:

To also add to this new development, we are also taking special orders for those of you who would be interested in having our chassis reinforcement kit sold here.

We've gone this route because we at Road Race can absolutely appreciate the need to want to have a certain color and it seems that some think the red is too much of an offset to other aftermarket components...and that's fine by us.

Feel free to call our shop for details. 562-906-0080 and thank you all for your time.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Bumping this for guys that requested a color other than RED. Now have intakes in silver!! Yea.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yea. Silver Intakes are now in the House, ready to ship same day they are ordered.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would like to see pics as well but I absolutely love the one I got cuz it doesnt clash with my Rame 500.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
We will add a picture soon. The silver came out cool looking. It is kind of a neat, different look to it. A little dark and flat looking. Very racy, in my opinion.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
PIX'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiat 500 Argento Sport
Hurry before Fiat49 has a heart attack! You need some weed.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
We are still check on what colors we will do engine covers but we are discussing doing the engine covers the same as these silver intakes!

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
121 Posts
There was someone posting his troubles with the Corsa unit, and he eventually just removed it. Said it made more noise than HP. Has anyone else encountered this? Does RRM have any suggestions?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There was someone posting his troubles with the Corsa unit, and he eventually just removed it. Said it made more noise than HP. Has anyone else encountered this? Does RRM have any suggestions?

Hello. First off, thank you for your interest in our products. Second, I just replied in the thread that you spoke of and it seems as though the advice that was given to him by other members here (such as disconnecting the battery, re tightening all clamps etc) helped him solve his "lag" issue. Perhaps the sound level was a bit much for his personal taste but I am being honest when I say that we have not received any feedback (be it calls, emails, or pm's) that suggest our intake is giving customers problems. If you have ANY concerns or questions, feel free to cal the shop to speak to myself (DC), Brandon or Rob Tallini.

I notice you are in Los Angeles, we always welcome visits to the shop. Feel free to come down sometime once you've installed your components. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
121 Posts
well I hate to tell u this but I posted this on another thread:
Got mine in today along with the timing control unti. What's with the cheesy packaging, or lack thereof. The box was an old box with the labels still on it from previous usage. A paper bag wrapped around the intake for cushioning the trip. Pretty low grade. I would think some care would be taken to insure the contents are intact.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
have to say these new products did not have packaging specific to it. That said we are also serious about recycling. We are not Tree Huggers but we are conscience of the fact that reuse of packaging is good. I am sorry if one of my guys took that to the extreme with some lame packaging. It is hard to say reuse packaging but do not use trashy stuff etc.... This has never come up in 10 years of business but it is ironic that it does now because we are addressing our packaging professionalism as we speak and I mean it. We got new supplies just today to do a better more profession job of it. We use all the stuff you might expect, bubble wrap, peanuts, you name it. It appears all came intact though. Love to talk in person with you by phone about it but I can say that the possibility of this has been identified and is being addressed. PM me please, with your phone number. I will call you to elaborate. Thank god it is a non issue here though. Speak to me Rob. I am the owner. Thnx

ROAD/RACE

1 - 20 of 26 Posts