1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Nice, considering this down the road and in the meantime just run a straight pipe and let her scream a bit till I tire of it and move to the MF. Offered at a nice price so be sweet to snag several items and have some serious fun. Any word on the rear sway you were working on now that SEMA has passed? (I figure it'll take awhile but didn't know if you already may have some idea of timeframes)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice site, I've visited several times. If I weren't planning to upgrade to an Abarth, I'd totally get the Stage 3 Club Sportivo kit. The gold stripes and gold 16x8s would look great on my black 500 Sport.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait till we get our hands on an Abarth. Nothing short of 200 h.p. is accepted by us. Call us when you get that. Meantime we have products that will go with both cars. Swaybar is less than a month out. Seriously start setting some money aside for that. It is a must no matter what suspension you go with. It is the key to getting the car to turn in quick and easy.

ROAD/RACE

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Wait till we get our hands on an Abarth. Nothing short of 200 h.p. is accepted by us. Call us when you get that. Meantime we have products that will go with both cars. Swaybar is less than a month out. Seriously start setting some money aside for that. It is a must no matter what suspension you go with. It is the key to getting the car to turn in quick and easy.ROAD/RACE
Nice! Sounds good Rob, I am saving towards several mods and by March (I hope/think) I'll have all or most of them, if I like the ECU tuner deal it'll be on the list for sure, curious how it'd be to combine it with the Sprint Booster. Love how easy your intake is to work with and get to when dealing with the filter but curious how each (Injen, Mopar, RRMS) stack up on an identical setup ride and dyno. Ease of access makes me want yours but it comes down to whatever offers the largest gains, most likely I will be getting yours though. I'm going to PM you a question about rims that has been on my mind for awhile now.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Swaybar will be about $250 to $300. The costs for it have not been firmed up. Good news is that it will be made for easy install and come with all the bushings, hardware etc..... IT will be a top notch kit, not just a bar.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Swaybar will be about $250 to $300. The costs for it have not been firmed up. Good news is that it will be made for easy install and come with all the bushings, hardware etc..... IT will be a top notch kit, not just a bar.

ROAD/RACE
Rob - so the sway bar will be a compliment to the Eibach Pro's? If so sign me up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.