Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking to hear what people are looking for the most in new products. We have some things in the pipe right now and a lot of parts will debut after SEMA including our SEMA award nominated product and full GPS, Navi Unit with standard road Navi as well as track mapping features too so we can go to the track or find your way to a new destination.

We are not wanting to offer 10 different, $120 Shift Knobs. We are really practical race car bulders and concept car builders for Car Companies. If you need custom work done etc.... then contact us. People send their cars to us from all over North America.

Product ideas please? Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Rally style exterior body parts. More tunable suspension parts.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I know there are a few people who would be interested in a supercharger. Something simple bolt on and reliable. Nothing over the top.
Also more suspension. For those who want to lower there car more than an inch we need proper shocks and struts, or a decent coilover set

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I see a lot of people are asking for turbos. It's not that simple. You dont just turn some bolts and get instant turbo. Not only do you have to reprogram the ECU(which seems pretty hard right now), but the engine compression needs to be lowered. Ways to achieve this are either new head gasket, water injection, or as far as changing your pistons. Add your turbo, intercooler, possible fuel pressure upgrade, maybe injectors, new downpipe, new bumper for the intercooler etc, How much is everyone willing to spend? $4-5000? Voiding your warranty is a given. Just save up for the turbo model.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I see a lot of people are asking for turbos. It's not that simple. You dont just turn some bolts and get instant turbo. Not only do you have to reprogram the ECU(which seems pretty hard right now), but the engine compression needs to be lowered. Ways to achieve this are either new head gasket, water injection, or as far as changing your pistons. Add your turbo, intercooler, possible fuel pressure upgrade, maybe injectors, new downpipe, new bumper for the intercooler etc, How much is everyone willing to spend? $4-5000? Voiding your warranty is a given. Just save up for the turbo model.
I agree I think a turbo kit is a little overkill especially once you factor in the costs but I simple supercharger kit would be cool

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
im prety thats what road race is coming out with, not an ECU flash but a plug and play fuel/timing mod. Correct me if im wrong rob!
Correct.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would like a short shifter if that is possible, should be easy enough to fabricate and would make the shift feel much better on the car

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
External fuel/timing management system instead of an ECU flash
This something we can and likely will do but with our tons of dyno time, we found the perfect AFRs with just our intake and exhaust. Go back and look at the dynos. I want to sell other things but I will not sell empty products. We are looking at SC or turbo. Turbo on a little engine like this is really better way. Please keep commenting though. Also we are still working on the COILOVERS. The problem is that Bilstein will only fly parts in from Germany. The cost is too much so it makes this too costly. We are working on lowering the cost. WE will fix this problem though. I think it is worth the extra work.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
211 Posts
How about a good suspension kit that lowers about 1inch works well, not harsh, no bottoming out on bump stops, ive heard the eibachs dont work well...

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
How about a good suspension kit that lowers about 1inch works well, not harsh, no bottoming out on bump stops, ive heard the eibachs dont work well...
Coilover's are your solution. I have the H&R springs going in on Thursday and I think they'll fair better than the Eibachs. Someone has these on already and they seem happy.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
no one has a viable coilover system over here yet.... let me know how the HR's are...
Actually one of our forum vendors just posted them last night. Look again. Will do.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts