Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post up the new products we have for the FIAT 500. I think they are pretty slick. I will post a video later today showing them all too.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry having trouble getting my picts in here. Any help there would be great. Thought I knew how to do it but I guess I just know how to build cars. Thanks
RRM Corsa

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Suspension? :D

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Will. We gotta check your dyno out. Something is not right with it. Not trying to cause trouble. last thing I want, 1st day up here as a vendor but The numbers cannot be right, Whoever mad that intake, might be pulling your leg with that sheet. Contact me if you want some help or want to schedule a time on our DYNAPACK. Just saying someone is not giving you the right info.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thanks Will. We gotta check your dyno out. Something is not right with it. Not trying to cause trouble. last thing I want, 1st day up here as a vendor but The numbers cannot be right, Whoever mad that intake, might be pulling your leg with that sheet. Contact me if you want some help or want to schedule a time on our DYNAPACK. Just saying someone is not giving you the right info.

ROAD/RACE
I did call you today but you were busy !

My Intake were R&D and built by Jeff Heywood at Coast Fabrication!
http://www.coastfab.com/about.html

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Never heard of these guys but, that said, feels like you are hijacking my thread now.
You can call me if you want to be in the Scuderia, otherwise there is no need.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
313 Posts
Never heard of these guys but, that said, feels like you are hijacking my thread now.

ROAD/RACE
I would watch it man,

Will has done nothing but help your threads... He posted up your pictures when you failed at doing so yourself, and he has not bad mouthed you once, he has been nothing but supportive...

You asked a question and he replied, there is no thread jacking going on here. But that being said it seems that you have a personal vendetta against Will from this thread and other posts made by you... You are the one that should resort to private messages in the future....

This is not how business should be done, because by the way you have been so far on this forum, you are giving off an impression that makes me not really optimistic to do business with you in the future.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
yeah. Dude is flakey for sure.

Will has been helpful to you 500. He seems truly dedicated to introducing products for the Fiat. Even products he doesn't sell.

·
Registered
470 Posts

ROAD/RACE
Yea... you need to dial it back Mr Rob.

Will has done nothing but try to help you.
I have watched you post lies and half truths since you entered this forum.

I snapped you on lying about having the Eibach springs in... your hot engine air intake, and your "made custom for FIAT wheels" that are really standard 4 100 that have been drilled to fit... for twice the price, and there is more if you look back your previous posts... you will realize everyone is on to you.

I sell nothing... I just know what I am talking about...

Policing the Horse Excrement -- Triumph!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts