Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for feedback from customers on what products they would like to see from us before we redirect our efforts towards Abarth. We do have some new things in the pipe now but I would still like to see what it is that customers are most interested in for their Pops, SPorts, etc.... Some feedback now would be great. Thanks

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
rear spoiler lip. Be it carbon or fiberglass. Something that fits on the factory wing so we don't have to shell out $500 for a new one.

·
Registered
777 Posts
seat adjuster handle. it feels cheap. maybe a billet aluminum piece? would look great in that red powdercoat you have.

Reactions: DjChexxx

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
A seat adjuster? Rob is shaking his head at this one.

·
Registered
181 Posts
have you SEEN some if the accessories! why not!!! that piece looks cheesy!!

Sent from my Argento 500
take a second to think about what you wrote.
you are asking a company called Road/Race Motorsports to fabricate a seat adjuster handle.
i can tell you just from the name that they only deal with performance parts and are probably not going to do this.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
point taken but they do
offer many other vendors that have the ability perhaps they can suggest it
to
one of
them. That piece cheapens the car and is a giant pain in the a$$ my work pants get caught every time I get out!

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
50% increase in power through nitrous could be a game ender in this car. I'd be surprised if anyone came up with an aftermarket turbo or supercharger for this car. I mean, why? Buy the Abarth.

·
Registered
188 Posts
50% increase in power through nitrous could be a game ender in this car. I'd be surprised if anyone came up with an aftermarket turbo or supercharger for this car. I mean, why? Buy the Abarth.
True. An aftermarket turbo kit, suspension, seats, wheels, tuning, etc., etc.... By the time your done the amount spent on your pop, lounge or sport would be close, if not more than an Abarth IMO.

But if you already have a Fiat 500 and trade it in for the new Abarth, be prepared to take a massive hit. With all the new incentives the value has dropped dramatically. In this case its worth investing in some go fast parts.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'd be surprised if anyone came up with an aftermarket turbo or supercharger for this car. I mean, why? Buy the Abarth.
if you spent $16k on a pop and used the rest of the money that you would be spending on an abarth on go fast bits, you could probably build a faster 500 than a stock abarth.
you would also have a lot more color choices, and a completely original car.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Not when you factor in shop labor.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
Go to the Fiat parts department, and get yourself a seat height adjustor replacement. I understand the replacements are made out of aluminum.

Personally myself, I would like the leather speedo hood cover from the Abarth.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
if you spent $16k on a pop and used the rest of the money that you would be spending on an abarth on go fast bits, you could probably build a faster 500 than a stock abarth.
you would also have a lot more color choices, and a completely original car.
Good luck with that. Stock 500 compression is 10.8. The Abarth 9.3...I think. There's virtually no room to add boost to the 500. Most HP out of that engine will be around 130

1 - 20 of 46 Posts