Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
This wing add on is getting molded as we speak. We should see the first pieces around the 1st of the year. The 500 is the only car we make it for. Hi GETFIAT. Nice meeting you at SEMA.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is there any update on the add on spoiler extension?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The extension should finally be here for the SPORT. With that, we plan to make one for the Abarth. These are all parts done by our carbon line that has been in business for 15 years, CarbonTrix. Look for updates soon.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
the extension should finally be here for the sport. With that, we plan to make one for the abarth. These are all parts done by our carbon line that has been in business for 15 years, carbontrix. Look for updates soon.

Road/race
yeahhhhhhh

·
Registered
87 Posts
The extension should finally be here for the SPORT. With that, we plan to make one for the Abarth. These are all parts done by our carbon line that has been in business for 15 years, CarbonTrix. Look for updates soon.

ROAD/RACE
Heck yeah. Count me in. :D

·
Registered
794 Posts
Spoiler lip looks very good; subtle, as is my preference. It looks as if it could be a factory item, which is a good sign. I wonder if it will have any effect on the airflow over the back of the car vis a vis dirt collection?

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Finally something for "the Sport before the Abarth"......lol And yeah will this help with the dirt collection as Umbrianissimo mentioned???

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Any plans to make them from non CF? I don't intend to do the CF thing anywhere on my Abarth so I may be interested in a non CF version that I can paint. I am aware I can paint this as well but if not getting the "cool CF look" why pay so much more? Do not say weight savings as I am not going to be concerned of such small amounts in this case. Looks cool, look forward to seeing it hit the market.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts