Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to start this thread to show the build up of our new Corsa///Sportivo. It will debut at SEMA. This will show a wilder version than you have seen. Expect a car that does not resemble the Club///Sportivo at all. Think Race car for the street and then you will be on the right track. Check this thread for updates and some pictures of things in progress.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm excited to see what you guys come up with! I hope to make it to SEMA this year, even if it is only for the first day.... I'll stop by and say hello

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
This is why I have decided to wait a bit for ordering mods for my 500, knowing it takes awhile for mods to hit the market, now I am getting way more interested and as I mentioned in another post I will give myself a nice xmas present in mods for the 500. I am very glad I waited and didn't order anything yet!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We are doing our own thing. The only wide body thing out there is for EURO 500s. Not one single flare fits, not the front and not the back. This is how they were sold to us so beware of those as they are. We are going to make molds of everything we make for this car though so you will be able to get this stuff eventually from us. Our stuff will all be fresh and made to fit the U.S. Spec Fiat 500.

ROAD/RACE

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
We are doing our own thing. The only wide body thing out there is for EURO 500s. Not one single flare fits, not the front and not the back. This is how they were sold to us so beware of those as they are. We are going to make molds of everything we make for this car though so you will be able to get this stuff eventually from us. Our stuff will all be fresh and made to fit the U.S. Spec Fiat 500.

ROAD/RACE

Awesome, I read how the other items all required modifications.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yeah id never put any body pieces on that require " some modification"
Reminds me of a Hyundai tibiron that the 16 year old slap stupid body kits on that don't even fit..
Excited to see what Rob and his team are working on.
Supercharger maybeee? ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Yeah id never put any body pieces on that require " some modification"
Reminds me of a Hyundai tibiron that the 16 year old slap stupid body kits on that don't even fit..
Excited to see what Rob and his team are working on.
Supercharger maybeee? ;)

I've only seen him mention a turbo which has been delayd to focus and finalize other projects, he mentioned it somewhere here on the forums a bit ago. Another post here on the forums by someone talks of the SC seen on YouTube and mentions costs around 5K USD. Nothing finalized that I've seen thus far though.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like it! You sell the RR badges like you have on the bottom right rear of the car?

We do sell the badges. They are vey nice bubbled plastic. Really thick with 3m adhensive in the rear. They are on the site on the GEAR page I think.

ROAD/RACE

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
We do sell the badges. They are vey nice bubbled plastic. Really thick with 3m adhensive in the rear. They are on the site on the GEAR page I think.

ROAD/RACE

Thanks, like this WAY more than a side stripe, never a big fan of stripes in general, this is another item to add to the list down the road, just have to finalize some decisions, I know your intake it definite and the rear sway and ECU upgrade, other items I haven't 100% settled on just yet. Love the Stance wheels but thinking of a lighter weight wheel still. Thanks for the reply Rob. :cool:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Her is our roll cage hoop. Very tight everywhere. A little hard to see in the picts but it is less than 2 inches everywhere, even in the radious of the tightest bend.

IMG_0539 by Road///Race Motorsports, on Flickr

ROAD/RACE

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Can that roll bar support the full weight of the car? I am more used to BossFrog rb's which use multiple contact points and angled design for rigidity, attaching to the frame/supporting areas of the car. Should be handy for those that hit the track, if it meets the needed guidelines I believe are required in many sanctioned events.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts