Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eibach is wavering on dates but we bought out their production run so we will have a bunch. Problem is, that EIbach is not making very many. There were a few kits ordered by various folks already, then we bought out the whole load that was left. I will keep folks posted on when they come. Plus some are already sold. Lastly take a look at our custom kits. THey include the springs. I will likely hold half of those kits (Eibach) for the larger package deals we will have for CLUB SPORTIVO, Stages 1-3.

Check out that page, it is up.
Stage 1-3 of custom kits for FIAT 500. RRM's package deals for CLUB SPORTIVO. Check it out.
http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76_98

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The real story will be evident shortly. Shipping the first set Friday. More are coming, got a direct link to Eibach that got us in there for about a dozen U.S. Spec springs.

Wait for the ones (springs) for your car. Cutting them or heating them is something I did when I was 16 years old and had a 73 NOVA and no money.. Regretted it even though I looked cool. I will keep folks posted. IF you are going to cut them cut your stock ones, don't pay for cut ones. Just the way I think. I have been in this business for 12+ years now and I will NEVER sell a spring to cut or heat or whatever.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THE REAL STORY. We know what we have. Not anyone else.
We got the Eibachs in. All set sold except 3. Order now if you want them. First come first serve on these sets.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everything is gone for now. Sorry. AS a side note, I stayed in Plantation, FL in Jan. Never been to FL before but ended up at the Quality in over there for a week.

ROAD/RACE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.