Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are just putting the finishing touches on our FIAT 500 for a feature in ROAD & TRACK. They asked for our car which is quite developed now. Lots of goodies are on it from Coilover Suspension to power mods. Also improved brakes (huge improvement.) The plan is to test it for a week and take it to they track. I know they will be impressed with the difference for sure. I think the car looks pretty darn good now too. Also we have a new set of wheels on it now (no pictures yet.) Maybe we will just do a video of it since there is so much to see. Meantime , feel free to contact for questions.

[email protected]

P.S. Exhaust is finalized a long with the intake.

RRM

·
Registered
343 Posts
How many extra horses does your car have?

I'd think that my 500 Sport would be amazing with an extra 25 horses... actually, I may not even care it's not an Abarth. After all, I do live in one of the most gridlocked (so to speak) cities in the world, I don't need that much power.

+25 HP, lowered suspension, rear anti-sway bar. Yeah, that's what I think the Sport needs. :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am basing off of dynos and few added products that have not been dynoed yet but I think we have a solid 10+ over stock now.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Road & Track has our car now. We brought it there. It emptied the building really. Had 7 guys out there checking it out. The Chief Editor has been driving it. He was very impressed and he is not someone that is easily impressed. He said " This is what FIAT should have built." Note they had a stock one last week to compare it to! Very happy and honored about it.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
393 Posts
Road & Track has our car now. We brought it there. It emptied the building really. Had 7 guys out there checking it out. The Chief Editor has been driving it. He was very impressed and he is not someone that is easily impressed. He said " This is what FIAT should have built." Note they had a stock one last week to compare it to! Very happy and honored about it.

ROAD/RACE
Road & Track :D nice!
I guess you don't mind that when you get your Fiat 500 back it's tires might be bald, right? (only kidding)

Chief Editors are said to be hard to impress no matter who they work for, the Fiat 500 impressed A LOT of people surprisingly, i see this a lot at my local Fiat dealership lol

When are you getting your 500 back?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope to get the car back later this week. With that, guess what? Autoweek is dying for the car as well. Also as a perk, Jay Leno told Road & Track to bring a cool car to their shoot of his show " Jay Leno's Garage." They were impressed enough to bring our FIAT 500. Again the Editor was quite impressed. Wow and wow. I am so happy and all of these things mean more than money. They validate what we are doing and how we are doing it. That is Gold.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
has anyone seen this article yet? Have not had time to check with the magazine but maybe I will before I have surgery.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
196 Posts
Only print magazine article I've seen is the Car & Driver write-up for the Club Sportivo version...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts