Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used only 200 kilometers! Retaining stock set up so no longer required.

1. RRM Corsa Air Intake kit with K&N Air Filter - $250
2. RRM Corsa Exhaust - Slip fit Axle-back system - angle cut chrome tip - $499
3. RRM Timing Controller Kit - - $299
4. Fiat 500 Black Leather Bonnet Bra Cover - $65
5. Black Fiat SE5 500 "3M" Stripe Decal graphic kit with “500” logo – $50 (Brand New)
6. Polished doorsills (L&R) – mfg by Black with 500C logo (brand new sills but slightly bent while shipping - easy fix - $20

Note: Shipping extra. I am in Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RRM Exhaust and 3M Black Stripe Kit SOLD today.

Thank you Dave.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Exhaust sold. Tweak - you got the dibs on the TC & Intake kit; your call till tomorrow as mentioned in my pm. Cheers and gd luck!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Sorry Dom, and JAF I like that it saves a pretty good bit of $, not sure why "that price" is or should I say was an issue. By any means transaction is completed, THANKS sher_yyz! I ran a loaned tuner for several weeks and I wanted one of my own, planned to snag the intake and tuner in about a week or two max from RRM but this was too good to pass up!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
lucky guy! Id glady pay the $299 and save a few bucks. Let us know how the car feels with both the intake and tuner! I may buy one next week anyways but still love to hear your thoughts

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
lucky guy! Id glady pay the $299 and save a few bucks. Let us know how the car feels with both the intake and tuner! I may buy one next week anyways but still love to hear your thoughts
It should arrive Thursday so soon as it does and assuming I have time (which I hope to) I will get them on and let you know! Looks like door sills and bra are left...seems like it at this point anyways.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
ok I'm gonna loose it. WHAT if anything is for sale?

Sent from my Argento 500

Keep it together soldier...lol. Pretty sure sher_yyz will update the list sometime soon, but I did state the only items left it looks like is the bra and door sills, yesterday the exhaust and the stripe kit sold, I got the intake and the tuner, the only other items listed are mentioned above so it looks like this...

1. Sold
2. Sold
3. Sold
4. Fiat 500 Black Leather Bonnet Bra Cover - $65
5. Sold
6. Polished doorsills (L&R) – mfg by Black with 500C logo (brand new sills but slightly bent while shipping - easy fix - $20

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nvm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts