Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 500 a week ago and love it, no other car has such a high fun factor! Is there anyone else around the area? If so, lets go play in the mountains :D lol.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
I just got my 500 a week ago and love it, no other car has such a high fun factor! Is there anyone else around the area? If so, lets go play in the mountains :D lol.
Congrats and welcome to the forum! There are a couple of us that meet at Waverly Place the first Saturday of every month for Cars & Coffee and Dave recently started a thread about a group getting together for a ride to the NC/TN mountains, Deals Gap or Tail of the Dragon since some know it as one or the other.

Join the list!

http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/17-events-meets/7611-anyone-interested-tail-dragon-meet.html

·
Registered
391 Posts
Desmo, I see from your bio that you work on Ducatis for a living. Would that be at Touring Sport? If so, I go back many years with Fast Frank. Anyway, I live in the Charlotte area but spend most of my time now in the Virginia Mtns. Welcome to the forum and post some pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tweak- Thanks for the heads up!

Pastor- I used to work there, but now I work @ BellissiMoto building custom Ducs and servicing them along with others. I know ol' FF... lol. He's got his own thing going now, Fast Frank Racing. Thanks for the Welcome, and pics are coming. I am doing a Rally car look on my 500... should be sweet!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I like your screen name. I've always lusted over the Ducs but have never owned one.

Sent from my EVO using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
61 Posts
Small World. I know "Fast Frank". Haven't owned a Beemer in about 15 years. I used to live in Greenwood SC but moved to NMB in 2009.

Just got a '13 Sport last week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mcathcart,

I am not here to sell cars. I am here to help anyone who is looking to find out more about Fiats. I love the car and love talking about the car. Yes, my name is [email protected] Fiat, however, I'm not on here just to sell cars. If I do sell a car or two in the process that's great, but not my sole intention. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Mcathcart,

I am not here to sell cars. I am here to help anyone who is looking to find out more about Fiats. I love the car and love talking about the car. Yes, my name is [email protected] Fiat, however, I'm not on here just to sell cars. If I do sell a car or two in the process that's great, but not my sole intention. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.
#1 Welcome to the forum.

#2 Do keep in mind that AutoGuide (the owners of this forum) have strict rules about advertising so technically the username is already pretty close to the limits here, please keep that in mind but otherwise enjoy the forum and the wealth of information the members can provide.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey, just got my 500 yesterday! I am in the NC highcountry just a few miles from the SC and GA border with NC. Great roads up here in highlands, NC. If anyone can make it up let me know!

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Hey, just got my 500 yesterday! I am in the NC highcountry just a few miles from the SC and GA border with NC. Great roads up here in highlands, NC. If anyone can make it up let me know!
This sounds like a potential smaller version of our recent Dragon meet...after enough $ for food and lodging can be aquired for such a trip of course. :)
Welcome to the forum...again... hit you in your other post already on the welcome thing. ;)

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sweet more Ducati people! I worked as a Duc tech at D&D Cycles in Pensacola for a while and I have an 07 800SS race bike. Still do some freelance Ducati wrenching but not as much as I'd like. Spent this summer in Italy and got to ride an M1100S through Tuscany.

·
Registered
30 Posts
new to the forums guys and gals, im one of two factory certified technicians at stateline fiat in fort mill sc. im willing to help with any technical issues for anyone in the carolinas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts