Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jesse here in San Antonio. I'm trying to start a 500 & Abarth club. Car & Coffee is this Saturday, last Saturday of the month at Blanco & 1604. If anyone is interested I thought we could meet in front of Bealls at the Vineyard Shopping Center at 8:00 AM. We will discuss organizing the club and future driving trips to the hill country. Please email me at rally555 AT msn.com if you are interested or have any questions. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Feel free to join us in Houston. We host local events once a month and we do have another member from San Antonio (CSCS). Our next event is this Sunday for our Galveston Cruise. Love to have you join us!

·
Registered
2013 Abarth
1 Posts
I know this is an older post, but anyone know if there's anything going on with San Antonio Fiats anymore?
Hey, I'm not sure about a Fiat Club in SA, but I'm near the area and have been considering getting together a cruising group. Will you be attending Cars and Coffee on Saturday? (the 12th)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I'm not sure about a Fiat Club in SA, but I'm near the area and have been considering getting together a cruising group. Will you be attending Cars and Coffee on Saturday? (the 12th)
I haven't been to one in a while, but I can go. Can you send me the details? I'll pm you my #

1 - 5 of 5 Posts