Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where all the SF Fiat 500 owners are, I can't be the only one in this city. :)

Western Addition/Nopa
Fiat 500C - Mocha with Beige Top

Also in for a Fiat meetup, if anyone is planning one let me know!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
San Francisco Fiat owners where you at??
ummm, somewhere in San Francisco perhaps? :p

seriously, I would get with your local FIAT Studio and ask them if they would pass out info on the forum when they deliver a new 500.

best way to get the word out right from the get-go! :)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Driving Prius's and smelling their own smug farts. Name that show?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been looking online for a Fiat Studio in San Francisco, I've read online that it's on Van Ness. Couldn't seem to find it last time, maybe I drove right by it. Any info on it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A studio just opened in Berkeley (or Oakland, I'm not sure). I was told by a salesman in Fremont that one will be opening in San Francisco at some point.

I have been surprised at how few of these cars I am seeing here in San Francisco. Given the number of Mini Coopers and Smart Cars you see in SF, it seems like the perfect place for the 500.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks guys for the info. The Fremont guys are great so far, and I know for a fact that to-be Abarth owners have put down deposits there.

I'm seeing the 500s more often than usual now. Up to 1 a week for sure. Mostly silver?

·
Registered
1 Posts
The reason you don't see any owners in SF is because nobody here wants to drive 30 miles to buy a car, get it serviced, etc. SF with its tiny streets and tinier parking spaces should have been in the top 2 markets for the 500 in the US. The fact that Fiat still hasn't gotten its act together to open a dealership in the city does not bode well for the company's return to the US.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wondering where all the SF Fiat 500 owners are, I can't be the only one in this city. :)

Western Addition/Nopa

I also live in Western Addition/NOPA and I'm pretty sure I've driven past your parked car a few times. Near Fulton? (Hope you don't consider that a privacy breach.)

I've also seen a Verde Oliva parked on the same block as me. So fun to see them around our neighborhood! Is it just me, or do you find yourself hoping to come upon parking spots too small for anyone else? Parking's pretty abundant right out front of my place, and I often find myself wanting a challenge!

·
Registered
1,717 Posts

Western Addition/Nopa

Does south bay count? Seeing more of them myself now - red is popular since the 2 I see regularly are a rosa sport and a pop. All within a 4 street radius :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tri-Valley East bay here.. I've seen a lady with a white PE down the street. Not sure if she lives near here but we were driving the same route one morning for my commute and she and her passenger honked and waved.

·
Registered
672 Posts
The infestation has begun. I'm seeing them everywhere, age groups being all over the place.
There are studios in Fremont and San Jose.
Cool.

·
Registered
56 Posts
For SouthBay folks these two might provide easy meeting spots

- the eurosunday meet is the first sunday of every month at 1037 El Monte Ave, Mountain View, CA 94040.....its from 8am-11am and they go for a drive after.
"Santana Row" - meets every Saturday about 9:30am-12:00 - it's actually moved across the street near 'Flames' restaurant, and Winchester Mystery House -

·
Registered
56 Posts
For SouthBay folks these two might provide easy meeting spots

- the eurosunday meet is the first sunday of every month at 1037 El Monte Ave, Mountain View, CA 94040.....its from 8am-11am and they go for a drive after.
THIS SUNDAY is the first Sunday of the month - July 1
Let's see some Southbay Fiat owners there.....
"Santana Row" - meets every Saturday about 9:30am-12:00 - it's actually moved across the street near 'Flames' restaurant, and Winchester Mystery House -

1 - 20 of 121 Posts