Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was 109 today, getting seat covers, even though I state 2017 500e I have 3 choices without a removable head rest so that is out her two are it is asking if I have the Base Seat / Pop Seat or the Sport Seat / Lounge Seat, anyone that knows which to choose?

I guess it is size which is our seat closer to?

They are made for the 500 with the seat airbag. Getting the wetsuit material. Thanks.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Dunno. But Costco has those in the stores now. Wetsuit material. We have them. $30ish? Cheaper on sale. Don't use the headrest part since it's already pretty much impermeable.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno. But Costco has those in the stores now. Wetsuit material. We have them. $30ish? Cheaper on sale. Don't use the headrest part since it's already pretty much impermeable.
Yes and Coastco that is for front and back, though they dont have color I want so I am just doing the front

·
Registered
722 Posts
That price is just for the front pair only.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That price is just for the front pair only.
No it is for both $349.00, from Costco Member site:

VEHICLE2017 Fiat 500 E
OPTION 50/50 bucket; With Removable headrest; Base Seat or Pop seat; w/driver & Passenger armrest; With Side airbag
REAR ROW OPTION50/50 split bench; w/solid bottom; With 2 removable headrests
FABRIC
Neoprene Blue with Black sides

Neoprene Blue with Black sides
PRICE$ 349.99

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 500e
8 Posts
It was 109 today, getting seat covers, even though I state 2017 500e I have 3 choices without a removable head rest so that is out her two are it is asking if I have the Base Seat / Pop Seat or the Sport Seat / Lounge Seat, anyone that knows which to choose?

I guess it is size which is our seat closer to?
Did you figure out which seat style is closest to ours? I'm wondering the same thing. And how did the Costco seats turn out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts