Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, what are you all stashing in the passenger seat storage bin? I was keeping my phone charger and accessory cable there, but found that the leads kept falling through the bottom nag getting stuck. Now it's empty.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I keep a small hand towel there. On previous cars, whenever I had to change a tire, I ususally ended up with very dirty hands, so I keep a towel close by for emergencies.

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jsn - on the front of your passenger seat ( the actual seat, not the seatback), there's a little handle and if you pull that, a small bin opens. That's the North American model, anyway. The Euro version has a larger bin because the whole seat bottom lifts up.

JAFA - you must have that head cut up in very small pieces.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I keep a Bose sub-woofer, ok so I don't have the bin because of my entertainment package but I do keep my usb cable for the cell in the small compartment or slot in front of the cup holders as it wraps and stores there perfectly and I leave the flush usb adapter in the cig-lighter adapter. (Saw mention of phone charger stored there) Must be a shrunken head you are storing JAF.

·
Registered
228 Posts

I keep a small hand towel there. On previous cars, whenever I had to change a tire, I ususally ended up with very dirty hands, so I keep a towel close by for emergencies.

Regards

Pat
Never go anywhere without your towel

Reactions: PFVA63

·
Registered
453 Posts
Mr. Pickles is a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is at.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts