Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my second maintenance schedule today. Since my first one happened at 4K and now I have just under 12K, I'm sort of between the recommended mileage points. So, technically, this is my 8K service (oil change, tire rotation, and software update).

I took it to King's FIAT just north of Cincinnati. I didn't buy my car there (that's a different story), but when I needed a new tire after a flat a few months back and none were in stock, Diann (the service manager at King's) did a me a favor by pulling one off of one of her inventory cars for me, so I promised her I'd do my next service with her.

I have to say, I was very happy. Granted, it was all pretty basic stuff, but Diann arranged a free rental car for me, so I didn't have to wait around at all. Dropped it off at a bit after 8AM, picked it up at a bit after 5PM. Having the rental was really convenient and I'm assuming not the usual way. Diann is also incredibly nice and good to talk with, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, very happy with the service there. Thought I'd share.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I had good experience at my service center. I think its probably just that people are more likely to post about something if there was a problem and they are looking for input on what to do, etc.

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
614 Posts
Had my second maintenance schedule today. Since my first one happened at 4K and now I have just under 12K, I'm sort of between the recommended mileage points. So, technically, this is my 8K service (oil change, tire rotation, and software update).

I took it to King's FIAT just north of Cincinnati. I didn't buy my car there (that's a different story), but when I needed a new tire after a flat a few months back and none were in stock, Diann (the service manager at King's) did a me a favor by pulling one off of one of her inventory cars for me, so I promised her I'd do my next service with her.

I have to say, I was very happy. Granted, it was all pretty basic stuff, but Diann arranged a free rental car for me, so I didn't have to wait around at all. Dropped it off at a bit after 8AM, picked it up at a bit after 5PM. Having the rental was really convenient and I'm assuming not the usual way. Diann is also incredibly nice and good to talk with, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, very happy with the service there. Thought I'd share.
Yep Diann is the one that straightened out my mess at Kings. I'm due for my first (3K) service in another 2500 miles. Exact opposite of my sales experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts