Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi,

That really doesn't mean much to me. The internet is way o easy to manipulate. Afterall, if getting alot of hits on the internet really meant anything, the movie "Snakes on a Plane" would have been a gigantic hit.

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,

That really doesn't mean much to me. The internet is way o easy to manipulate. Afterall, if getting alot of hits on the internet really meant anything, the movie "Snakes on a Plane" would have been a gigantic hit.

Regards

Pat
That is 100 individual views per hour (if only 1,00,000 views), while many are from the same people viewing multiple times, don't forget how many other people may have uploaded the same video to youtube (that are NOT FiatUSA's Youtube channel), that also have thousands of views. Its not as loaded as you are thinking.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Agreed - based on comments and links I've seen on various forums, it's considerably more popular than the hit count implies.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
personally, i dont think it matters. the abarth is definitely more a car for the enthusiasts. it seems most people know about it coming.

anyway, that link is to a press release by chrysler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts