Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night on the way home from work there was a dark gray 500 Sport ahead of me on the highway. Cars were blocking me, to get near him. I got off before I could wave to him. Then I pick up the wife, and was waiting a the light near our house, a black sport pulls next to us. He was too busy on his cell phone to acknowledge us. I never see 500's. Guess sells are picking up. Thats really great. Helps to have too dealerships in town too.:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Same here. We have two Studio's in the greater Puget Sound area and I too am seeing more 500s on the road of late. We have one of the few cabs however... Maybe most Washingtonians are still waiting for our oh-so-slow spring to arrive to either break them out of the garages, or go ahead and spring for one at the Studio.

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really happy that the 500 is starting to sell in the Kansas City area. Seeing more and more of them on the road. On the way to work this morning, a yellow 500c in front of a coffee shop downtown. Just took mine to the carwash to get the dirt off after the snow. A red 500 sport pull up to be wash.

View attachment 1522

·
Registered
103 Posts
When I picked my Sport last week at Crown Fiat in Chattanooga all the 500's that were on the lot two weeks earlier (10 or11) were no longer there. Salesman said they had all sold. Said they're sold almost as soon as they come off the carrier truck. Good to hear.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have seen just one Fiat 500 so far and it was on Route 1 going north but it has bee a while. I have not seen another one since. There was a lady driving and a younger lady (perhaps her daughter?) in the passenger seat. I am hoping to see more in the future.

I have also only seen one Scion iQ and it was at a Toyota dealer.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Our dealer has put together a movie night for 500 owners where we meet at the dealership, get fed, and head off to the theatre with 2 free tickets. More dealers should do this. I see a lot more on the road. Within a 1 hour radius, we have about 5 dealerships.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have seen only 2 others in my city of about 125,000 people. Closest dealer is about 1 hr. It's kinda nice to have the 'exclusivity' and head turning, except when you need service.:)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I usually see 1-2 a week on my trips to and from work. in fact, just this morning I saw a Grigio Sport on Main St here in Greenwood. :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Seeing more now too. Several times a week. Saw my first Prima Edzione on the road today. I notice now that unlike earlier, fellow 500 drivers are not waving!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have seen three on the road, EVER. Two were on my way home from the dealer, once while i was driving a work car.

Other than that, in my area, you just dont see them at all. People look at my car and double take all the time.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I think I've seen one just about every day this past week (including today). Some of those are dupes, I think. Helps that the closest dealer to me used to be 80 miles way; now I have two within 30 miles, and another one within 50.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I do wish more dealers would do some Owner Nights, even if it's just a gathering at the dealer for a little food and schmoozing. Land Rover was good about and I think it helps to sell the brand as a club you want to get into.

Are you listening, King's Fiat, Bob Boyd Fiat, Bob Ross Fiat...

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
I saw a blanco with Red Convertible top. The driver was headed North on Columbia Pike (Rte 29) in Maryland last Friday. I honked my horn and she Did Not Honk Back!

This is bad class. I think we need to stick together. Plus I have seen a couple that are dirty, also bad class, in my opinion. Like it or not, we should be representatives for the brand. Why should we do that? Answer: so we can get more Fiats and Alphas imported. It's in our own best interest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts