Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to sell my 2012 500c Pop; however, with todays market, I have no idea what to ask for it. I was hoping to get some suggestions. I live in Houston, TX. It has a lifetime warranty (non transferable) so it has been well taken care of. The dealership has done all of the repairs, no accidents, 2 keys, 90,000 miles, manual, AC, stereo and cd player, Bluetooth, cloth seats, electric windows, red with cream convertible top, ect. Front and rear shocks are new, axil and wheel bearings replaced. Its flaws are: it is missing two “Fiat” hubcaps,
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Hood
Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

has deep scratches on the paint job (child removing car decals with metal scraper), and the plastic on the roof is peeling from the sun. What should my asking price be and how do I go about selling it? FYI, the odometer reading in the photo is incorrect, I posted it to show interior colors.

· Registered
157 Posts
Similar Pop convertibles with manual transmission seem to be listed for $8-10k. You’re going to be at the lower end of that range as you’ve got an older one and the visible damage to the paint.

For what it’s worth, since you’ve got a lifetime warranty on it, that gets you ahead of the usual complaint people have with these cars (mechanical issues and difficulty getting repairs). And since it’s non transferable it adds zero value to the next owner. Keep the 500 and enjoy it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts