·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gonna post pictures of the car in the Corsa///Sportivo thread I started. Look there for picts please.

ROAD/RACE

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes the lip is the same as the FG one. The guy we need to get them from charges an arm and a leg. This is one part we do not make in house so we are at the mercy of this vendor. It costs us a ton therefore, we need to charge accordingly. Still a cool thing and you know it will be pretty exclusive item.

ROAD/RACE

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Yes the lip is the same as the FG one. The guy we need to get them from charges an arm and a leg. This is one part we do not make in house so we are at the mercy of this vendor. It costs us a ton therefore, we need to charge accordingly. Still a cool thing and you know it will be pretty exclusive item.

ROAD/RACE

Thanks, some things came up (don't they always) and delayed some of my modding plans but I haven't forgotten you, once I am back on track I still want new toys for my 500 and this lip spoiler is one of several items I would love to get.:cool:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WE have lots of new things in the pipe too, including products you might have seen on our SEMA Corsa///Sportivo.

ROAD/RACE

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
WE have lots of new things in the pipe too, including products you might have seen on our SEMA Corsa///Sportivo.

ROAD/RACE

Nice, as I said I still want some things but other things have come up including some damage mentioned in another thread which I intend to repair before modifications begin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts