Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Fiat 500e with 10,600 miles on it. Last month the Electric Service Light came on and I took Orange Coast Fiat in CA. The dealer indicated that a fault code P0607 was present in the ECU. They performed "Graceful Shut down", PIN reset, EMOTO reset and cleared all the codes. The light was not on any more, however it did come back last week again and the dealer said that I may need a new Inverter (?) at a cost of $8.5K. Does this sound right. The car charges fine and drives perfectly okay. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2013 FIAT 500e
3,220 Posts
Please confirm that all recalls are done (enter VIN after you click here) & the humidity sensor has been deactivated (click here for details).

Then please confirm if the warning comes on RIGHT at startup, or while driving, even if it's only a few feet, because my own "SVES" warning sometimes* comes on if I'm not at an absolute dead stop when I shift into D coasting up to a stop sign or light (I stopped doing that!) or backing out of parking (stickshift habit hard to break).

* I think it may be okay at something like 0.9 mph, but not at 1.0 (or it could be 1.9 vs 2.0)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I have a 2017 Fiat 500e with 10,600 miles on it. Last month the Electric Service Light came on and I took Orange Coast Fiat in CA. The dealer indicated that a fault code P0607 was present in the ECU. They performed "Graceful Shut down", PIN reset, EMOTO reset and cleared all the codes. The light was not on any more, however it did come back last week again and the dealer said that I may need a new Inverter (?) at a cost of $8.5K. Does this sound right. The car charges fine and drives perfectly okay. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Hi Balizadeh,
If you'd like additional assistance alongside your dealer, feel free to send us a PM. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Fiat Cares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts