Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I hope you receive a response as I'm looking for a mechanic to look at the 2013 500e I'm purchasing as a check up. I can definitely not recommend Lithia Fiat (Chrysler, Jeep, Ram...) of Concord. I get the impression the local dealerships are not interested in maintenance for the 500e. Fortunately, they don't seem to need much aside from the occasional software update.

· Registered
Nor-Cal PRK
202 Posts
McKevitt in Berkeley will take care of you.

· Registered
5 Posts
McKevitt in Berkeley will take care of you.
Thanks, however I tried texting them. I didn't get a response back other than a standard bot reply.
The last time I went in to inquire when they would be getting the new 500 electric cars, I waited an hour (for an appointment I'd made online) only to find out the person left for the day. They don't seem interested in Fiats.

· Registered
Nor-Cal PRK
202 Posts
You sent a text to McKevitt.

Try sending a text to CROWN in Dublin.

Reactions: leftcoastjules

· Registered
Nor-Cal PRK
202 Posts
From experience, McKevitt is really a knowledgeable shop and I feel you should give them a second shot as they have supplied maybe 70% of the electric 500's in the Bay Area. Just about every one I see has a McKevitt license plate holder.

Lithia in Concord has terrible service,, and they don't sell FIATs any more.

Good luck -

Reactions: leftcoastjules

· Registered
4 Posts
The last time I used McKevitt in 2018 the had 1 mechanic for Fiat. Last week my brother had his Alfa in for service and there's 1 mechanic for Alfa - maybe the same guy. The work is good just backlogged. There's also a Nor-Cal Abarth group on Facebook that should have some good referrals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts