Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there everyone!

After five months waiting, my car has finally arrived.

Here where I live this version is called "Cult", which is basically the Pop, but without the projector headlights and the Multiair engine.
I had to wait this long because I asked for the Bose + Sunroof package (here they are sold together, and in a very limited number).

The color is "Branco Gioioso" (Bianco Perla for you), with the Marble/Red interior.

As for now, I couldn't apply any of my plans to the car. In the near future, I plan on lowering it with H&R springs, putting on a set of spacers to improve the stance, and maybe, as discussed in another thread I created here, throw in a set of 17" BBS Style5s I have.

I'll leave some pics here, hope you like!

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I live in Brazil!
The photos were taken in the countryside, while searching for some parts to restore my Beetle :)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Beautiful. Perfect color combo!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
So no MultiAir engine? I didn't know they made other engine combos for the car in different parts of the world. Also those headlights look like the Euro headlights without projectors, i think i see the turn signal blinker in the top of the headlight. Which means your lower light is just a city light/DRL only. My car is the Blanco Perla as well, gotta love that color!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Lovely car! Congrats....

I think I'll start calling Tidbit a Cult. My friends already think I'm obsessed.....

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lovely car! Congrats....

I think I'll start calling Tidbit a Cult. My friends already think I'm obsessed.....
"Obsessed"????
It would seem that you have a lot of company in that regard around here,including me.:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback, guys!
Gotta try and testfit the BBSs in no more than two weeks (still waiting for the wobble bolts to arrive).

So no MultiAir engine? I didn't know they made other engine combos for the car in different parts of the world. Also those headlights look like the Euro headlights without projectors, i think i see the turn signal blinker in the top of the headlight. Which means your lower light is just a city light/DRL only. My car is the Blanco Perla as well, gotta love that color!
Bingo! :)
That's exactly what I got. At first I didn't notice this particularutyin the light setup, it took me a while to understand that, if I wanted to upgrade to the USDM heads, I'd have to trade both the headlights and the corner/DRL combo.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Very nice, enjoy it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts