Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the easiest way to change the bulbs on the fender side reflectors? Im talking the orange and red ones. I would like to put long life LEDs (orange, red) in there. I thinking the easiest way is through the wheel liner, but just wanted to ask.

·
Registered
393 Posts
unfortunately I don't own a Fiat 500 yet, but most cars i've owned or had to work on, removing/pulling back the plastic fender liner was how we were able to access the side markers. But some had little screw's on the outside which were really easy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
There really isn't an easy way to change them at all. You can go in through the wheel liner but unless you have small hands its gonna be really hard to undo the plastic nuts and clips. I changed out the bulbs and painted them black when i had to redo my front bumper cover which isn't hard at all. So the easiest way that will save you time and cuts is just to remove the bumper cover and take them off that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.