Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the iPhone app for the Fiat 500, and in it, there are instructions on how to unlock both doors with a single press of the unlock button on the keyfob. Try as I might, I can't get it to work. I'm fairly certain I'm following the instructions correctly: Press and hold the unlock button for between 4 to 10 seconds. Then also press the lock button. Then release both simultaneously.

For some reason, this doesn't work. Has anyone else figured out how to do it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I questioned this a few weeks ago on this forum. I could not get it to work either. A few members let me know that they had questioned Fiat and was told that that function was not working currently.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the iPhone app for the Fiat 500, and in it, there are instructions on how to unlock both doors with a single press of the unlock button on the keyfob. Try as I might, I can't get it to work. I'm fairly certain I'm following the instructions correctly: Press and hold the unlock button for between 4 to 10 seconds. Then also press the lock button. Then release both simultaneously.

For some reason, this doesn't work. Has anyone else figured out how to do it? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)
I did speak with Fiat Customer Service and they comfirmed that the function to unlock all doors with a single press of the keyfob is not working. They told me they would publish something shortly to cover this glitch.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, thanks folks, for the quick replies.

I'll check back later on to see if anyone has heard from Fiat on this.

Much obliged.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts