Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During initial take off, stopped at stop sign for instance, when I initially take off it’s as if there is a delayed response to acceleration from pedal to computer...anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I find that in extremely hot conditions, my throttle response can be somewhat slow from a stop. When you say delayed do you mean that when you mash the skinny pedal there is an actual delay or is it just a slow start?

·
Registered
7 Posts
During initial take off, stopped at stop sign for instance, when I initially take off it’s as if there is a delayed response to acceleration from pedal to computer...anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
I recently bought a throttle pedal controller and it greatly improved the response and turbo lag, I paid 190 dollars and it comes with a blue tooth app, it has several mode you can choose from like: Eco, City, Sport Sport+ Student/Valet, Drag, Anti Skid, Intelligent (self learn adaptive) Normal (car back to stock condition). you can also lock the accelerator to idle(anti theft). I only had it for 3 days and I love it, the mode I love the most so far is the intelligent mode, race is just too much. best luck.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I recently bought a throttle pedal controller and it greatly improved the response and turbo lag, I paid 190 dollars and it comes with a blue tooth app, it has several mode you can choose from like: Eco, City, Sport Sport+ Student/Valet, Drag, Anti Skid, Intelligent (self learn adaptive) Normal (car back to stock condition). you can also lock the accelerator to idle(anti theft). I only had it for 3 days and I love it, the mode I love the most so far is the intelligent mode, race is just too much. best luck.
Can you link to what you bought? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts