Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have a perla sport on order , dealer just got a rosso in with same options minus marone interior.... So shall i go red or white....

·
Registered
433 Posts
have you tried any other dealerships ?

Red looks great but the pearl looks really nice, especially with the brown interior.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well went and looked at the pearla and the rosso...im sticking with the perla with brown interior..the red is great but is a bit to flashy and will be hard to keep swirls out of the paint..the dealer has over 100 cars in stock. they were really busy...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

Overall all I think all the colors look pretty good though. But if the Red is available now, it could be a good option. (I have a Red Pop with the Ivory and Gray interior and have been very happy with mine.)

Regards

Pat

·
Registered
225 Posts
You're going to have the car for a long time. Waiting a while for what you want is worth it. No reason for compromise. Heck, I'm having to wait over a year for an Abarth here in NA, but gratification delayed is joy earned!

IMHO of course.
Cheers

·
Registered
40 Posts
have you tried any other dealerships ?

Red looks great but the pearl looks really nice, especially with the brown interior.

He has already made a deal with his dealership. Why would he try others? So he can cancel his deal and screw the dealership with an ordered car?

Stick with the Pearl. Nothing like it, especially at night

·
Registered
475 Posts
My wife picked red but I liked the pearl better. Her car, she won.
Both had brown leather interiors with heated seats; both looked really sharp.
I also didn't like the extra $500 for the pearl; that seemed a bit much.

They all look good though. It's hard to decide...

I'm thinking of a pearl Abarth in 2 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts