Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was asked by the so cal group at ecomodder.com if I might have any interest having a get together at Petersen Automotive Museum in LA.

That led me to think that the more the merrier, so perhaps the so cal Fiat 500 folk might want to join in, and meet a few more car nuts too?

Anybody up for that?

·
Registered
588 Posts
I was asked by the so cal group at ecomodder.com if I might have any interest having a get together at Petersen Automotive Museum in LA.

That led me to think that the more the merrier, so perhaps the so cal Fiat 500 folk might want to join in, and meet a few more car nuts too?

Anybody up for that?
Hi Zonker! I am up for that, for sure. (I just won some tickets to Petersen Automotive Museum at a silent auction, too, but of course, I can't find them.) They are supposedly having an exhibit on Italian cars, too.

·
Registered
588 Posts

Anybody up for that?
Just sent a PM to GoesLikeStink, 500Madness, SoCal Fiat Club, JAnaheim, Jimtesla, to see if they'd be interested and asked them to read your thread.

·
Registered
700 Posts
im in need to get coverage for my job so as soon as you get an idea on a time and day let me know

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm hoping we can work it out on a Sunday, since that is the only day I do not work. I am waiting to hear back from the the ecomodder boys about a tenative date.

It would be great to get more Fiat 500's over there on that board. I am the only 2012 Fiat 500 that records his mileage there. BTW, my lifetime mpg so far on my car is 38.9 mpg, 16.1 % above EPA according to the website calculaions :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sounds fun! Has the meeting been set up yet?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no not yet - still waiting to hear back from the ecomodder folks with the date they are going...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I also am interested. haven't been to Peterson in several years and getting a bunch of Italheads together sounds like fun. Please post the date and time with as much lead time as you can.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well things are being quiet from the ecomodder crowd so maybe we should just progress on our own here...

How about we get a head count here for a potential meet on say, Sunday May 12th?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I would be interested in meeting up as I look forward to driving my little luigi all over the place. May 12th sounds good. I will look for more details put it on my calendar.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts