Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We traded our 2010 Scion XB for our new Fiat. We love it!! I love it so much, that I don't want to put the miles on it. I want to keep that new feeling. haha
My husband used to work for the Chrysler corporation and when he heard of Fiat climbing on board, he was excited. We've had our Fiat since Aug 2011 and so far I only have 6100 miles on it. I usually have to take our 79' VW Diesel Rabbit because of the gas prices. My husband and I are both car enthusiasts, he just knows how to work on them. LOL

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
welcome fellow i.e. peeps

Reactions: Knuckledragger

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
WELCOME to the forum from a fellow Verde Chiaro owner!

ordered my 500 in June, took delivery in July and now I've got nearly 12K on my Sport and I still LOVE IT! :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your car. They get alot of attention and are an all around fun car to own and drive.

Reactions: sunnydays

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do enjoy my car very much! I love to see the kids smiling ear to ear when ever they see my car. It is a blast to drive!

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
I do enjoy my car very much! I love to see the kids smiling ear to ear when ever they see my car. It is a blast to drive!
I don't know if you plan to mod yours or not but if you smile and think it is a blast now add an intake, exhaust, and ECU upgrade and you'll break your face from smiling too hard!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know if you plan to mod yours or not but if you smile and think it is a blast now add an intake, exhaust, and ECU upgrade and you'll break your face from smiling too hard!
That would definitely be something I would like to look into. I was contemplating on maybe getting the Abarth when it comes out. Fiat of Ontario, where I bought my car, said they should be getting them in in a couple weeks.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
That would definitely be something I would like to look into. I was contemplating on maybe getting the Abarth when it comes out. Fiat of Ontario, where I bought my car, said they should be getting them in in a couple weeks.
Road Race Motorsports makes some great items of which I have a few, if you opt for the Abarth keep your eye on them as they will be making some things for it as well. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts